[util] Power Interruption

Anne Hodges HodgesA at upstate.edu
Fri Dec 23 06:57:37 EST 2022

ELECTRICAL POWER INTERRUPTION NOTICE FOR

TU3 and TU4

TO:                       All Departments with Space in TU3, an TU4

SUBJECT:          Electrical Power Interruption Notice for Friday December 23, 2022

DATE:                  December 22, 2022

Upstate is needing to switch some of our electrical loads back to normal, now that the work is done on Temple 59. The effects of this outage are listed below for each building affected.

TU3 and TU4 from 6:00 am to 7:00 am

Switching for both of these buildings will occur between the hours of 5:00 am and 7:00 am.

  *   Normal power will see a brief power outage while we switch to the preferred feed.
  *   Emergency power will be available while we conduct switching.

Sensitive patient care equipment should be plugged into red outlets. Any non-critical office equipment or computers should be turned off in advance of this outage.

The main hospital, East Wing, East Tower and other Campus buildings will not be affected by this outage.

If you have any questions or require clarification of this notice, please contact Aaron Petty at 315-956-9056.