[util] Water Main break

Kimberly J. Austin AustinK at upstate.edu
Wed Oct 19 13:47:07 EDT 2022

To repair a domestic water leak, the city of Syracuse will be excavating on Harrison street East bound lane just North of the West parking garage sometime early this evening.
Depending on what needs to be isolated once they access the area, we may see some pressure fluctuations. We anticipate very little operational issues due to cooler weather limiting our cooling tower demand.
We have internal cross connect capabilities should any sustained low-pressure issues arise
There may be disturbances in the city feed piping causing some discoloration. Please flush any faucets where this occurs until clear. All water is safe since it is chlorinated.

Any questions or problems contact Physical Plant at 315-464-4230

Larry Blanchard
Director of Utilities
SUNY Upstate
315-464-1415