[util] Electrical Power Interruption Notice.

Thomas Slater SlaterT at upstate.edu
Wed Jun 14 13:41:48 EDT 2023

ELECTRICAL POWER INTERRUPTION NOTICE FOR

Cancer Center, Nappi, TU3 & 4, 550 Harrison, West Garage

TO:                        All Departments with Space in the Cancer Center, Nappi, TU3&4, 550 Harrison and West Garage

SUBJECT:             Electrical Power Interruption Notice

DATE:                   June 14, 2023

On Friday, June 16th, between the hours of 5:00 am and 5:15 am there will be an electrical power interruption to the Cancer Center, the Nappi building, TU3 & TU4, 550 Harrison and the West parking garage while we switch from Temple 59 to Temple 55 and Temple 48 so that National Grid can do routine maintenance on their equipment.

All building services will see the power interruption during switching.

This is what you can expect to happen:
Switching for this will occur between the hours of 5:00am and 5:15am.

  *   Normal power will see a brief power outage while we switch to the alternate feed
  *   Emergency power will be available while we conduct switching
  *   National Grid will be switching power back when their work is complete which will include Nappi, TU3 & TU4, and 550 Harrison.  This will take place sometime after 3:30pm
  *   Physical Plant will switch power back for the Cancer Center and the West Garage on Saturday 6/17/23 between 5:00am - 5:15am

All sensitive equipment should be powered off during the switching of power

Hospital and other Campus buildings will not be affected by this repair work.

If you have any questions or require clarification of this notice, please contact Stu Hatzinger at (315) 920-2584.