[PedsECHO] Next Week - ECHO - Enviro. Health/Allergies

Deidre Keefe keefed at upstate.edu
Wed Aug 21 14:23:51 EDT 2019

Good Morning,

Next Wednesday our ECHO  - Environmental Health and climate change effect on allergies.

If you have any cases, questions or discussion points…PLEASE send them along.

Our updated webpage is directly below. On this page you can now access the case presentation form and our CME survey link! You can fill out the case presentation right online and click submit in the top right corner!

http://www.upstate.edu/echo/upstate-echos/pediatrics/index.php <http://www.upstate.edu/echo/upstate-echos/pediatrics/index.php>

Below is the call in information.

Thanks!
Deidre

LOGIN AND CONNECTION
Zoom via PC, MAC, IOS, or Android
Go to www.zoom.us <http://www.zoom.us/> and select download on the bottom left hand corner of the page. After it is installed follow these steps:
Click on “join a Meeting”
Enter meeting ID: 384 599 486
https://echo.zoom.us/j/384599486 <https://echo.zoom.us/j/384599486>
Phone:
Dial: +1 (646) 558-8656 or +1(669) 900-6833 (US Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 384 599 486
Participant ID shown after joining the meeting
Note: Press *6 to mute your line when you are not speaking
You may dial in up to 10 minutes prior to the call to test your connection and troubleshoot any IT issues.

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO
Office of the President
Phone: 315-464-7861