[PedsECHO] Next ECHO and SURVEY!!

Deidre Keefe keefed at upstate.edu
Thu Dec 5 15:16:39 EST 2019

Hello,

Hope you all had a great and filling Thanksgiving!

First, I have a one question survey for you at the link below.  A while back when we looked into new topics for the Peds ECHO  - Lactation help for new mothers and infants was a highly selected topic.  We will be holding the clinic in January.  Jayne Charlamb, MD, the presenter for that clinic was looking for some direction while creating her presentation.  Please answer the question at the link below to help us get the most out of the hour of our upcoming clinic.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9WYC5CK <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9WYC5CK>

Next - Join us at our next session next Wednesday 12/11 at 12 PM for Aggression with Dr. Wanda Freemont from our psychiatric team.  I’m looking for a great turn out for this session as I am hoping we can get Dr. Freemont to come back on a more regular basis to address more mental health needs in pediatrics.

This would be a great session to present a case and case presentation forms can be found at our website - - https://www.upstate.edu/echo/pdf/peds-case-presentation.pdf <https://www.upstate.edu/echo/pdf/peds-case-presentation.pdf>

The call in information is below ⇣

LOGIN AND CONNECTION
Zoom via PC, MAC, IOS, or Android
Go to www.zoom.us <http://www.zoom.us/> and select download on the bottom left hand corner of the page. After it is installed follow these steps:
Click on “join a Meeting”
Enter meeting ID: 384 599 486
https://echo.zoom.us/j/384599486 <https://echo.zoom.us/j/384599486>
Phone:
Dial: +1 (646) 558-8656 or +1(669) 900-6833 (US Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 384 599 486
Participant ID shown after joining the meeting
									Note: Press *6 to mute your line when you are not speaking
Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO
Office of the President
Phone: 315-464-7861