[PedsECHO] Peds ECHO Info!!

Deidre Keefe keefed at upstate.edu
Fri Aug 21 11:40:50 EDT 2020

Hello,

Just a few points of note for our upcoming Peds ECHO, as it looks a little different than normal:

There is NO regularly scheduled ECHO CLINIC on 8/26!!

You may be interested in joining our TOX ECHO on 9/1 - Focusing on EVALI.  Please see your weekly flyer next week for call in information!

On 9/8 (a Tuesday) Drs. Jana Shaw and Steve Blatt are holding a special ECHO session focusing on “Management of Children with COVID Symptoms Upon Return to School” - Please mark your calendars!!

On 9/9 we will hold our next regularly scheduled Peds ECHO  - Device Addiction with John Ringhisen, NP

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO