[PedsECHO] [EXTERNAL] Grand Rounds on Depression in Children and Adolescents 1/29

Deidre Keefe keefed at upstate.edu
Fri Jan 24 09:37:00 EST 2020

Good Morning,

I saw this morning that next Wednesday Grand Rounds is on Depression in Children and Adolescents and being presented by Dr. Wanda Fremont, who did our Aggression ECHO in December.  I know may of you have been requesting this type of ECHO presentation and it is so hard to be able to get time on the psychiatric providers schedules.  I thought you may want to watch this presentation and the link for the live stream is below.  The flyer with all of the details is attached.

Dr. Wanda Fremont will be presenting at pediatric grand rounds on Wednesday, January 29, 2020.  Details of her talk are attached.

We will be live streaming and recording this grand rounds presentation.

This is the link for the live stream:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__upstate.rev.vbrick.com_-23_webcasts_pedsgr&d=DwIFAg&c=ogn2iPkgF7TkVSicOVBfKg&r=H-lBSatYhGd7sFhEoIBv8Vn4MVPwZFGVsOwVjct2278&m=ejo4JaHOJCExaTV3w8d1dZkFqWW3fyl-P2qq3wtLrsk&s=rzMAKGOKyjuUU2gQT71p12d9isrTe_VnAEFqxUElOns&e=  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__upstate.rev.vbrick.com_-23_webcasts_pedsgr&d=DwIFAg&c=ogn2iPkgF7TkVSicOVBfKg&r=H-lBSatYhGd7sFhEoIBv8Vn4MVPwZFGVsOwVjct2278&m=ejo4JaHOJCExaTV3w8d1dZkFqWW3fyl-P2qq3wtLrsk&s=rzMAKGOKyjuUU2gQT71p12d9isrTe_VnAEFqxUElOns&e= >

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO