[PedsECHO] Pediatric COVID-19 Wrap Up

Deidre Keefe keefed at upstate.edu
Wed Mar 18 12:27:55 EDT 2020

Hello,

Yesterday evening we held a pediatric COVID-19 ECHO that was highly attended.  Below, I have attached the PPT and a link to view the session if you would like.  You are welcome to share both resources within your offices.  For those that have attended our regularly scheduled ECHOs you know that we rarely send out the recorded session afterward, as it does not necessarily follow the ECHO fidelity.  However, in this case, we understand and appreciate that sharing the information on COVID-19 is the priority.

I encourage you to download the video it as it is taking a while for google to process it, but you can download it immediately.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fK87NH1_aYyuaCvvDYmzaIlR2NGUAIJ___;!!GobTDDpD7A!YvjiszzR3nI0AYwOKhZrtXCB-PRm1ibtiLHJn0ZBOxzKKNFp8GD_E4l8qIWnNC-2NPzwDJI$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fK87NH1_aYyuaCvvDYmzaIlR2NGUAIJ___;!!GobTDDpD7A!YvjiszzR3nI0AYwOKhZrtXCB-PRm1ibtiLHJn0ZBOxzKKNFp8GD_E4l8qIWnNC-2NPzwDJI$ >

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO
Office of the President
Phone: 315-464-7861