[PedsECHO] [EXTERNAL] Peds ECHO Clinics 2020

Deidre A. Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Mon Nov 23 14:53:02 EST 2020

Hello,

In case you were not on one of our recent sessions, you may not have heard that we do not have any “traditional” peds clinics scheduled for the remainder of 2020.  However, there are two other ECHO session (below) that I would like to bring to your attention.  I am also hopeful to schedule another Pediatric COVID session before the end of the year as well.

Tuesday December 1st
Toxicology ECHO
EVALI
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://echo.zoom.us/j/329312363__;!!GobTDDpD7A!awO2aBMxWEjoxqYaECSYt9LyD6o_ABA3c9Hw0KkOauJ8nPUV4GAHw03UwpB2_6AKxg6aDfQ$

Wednesday December 2nd (Rescheduled from October)
Neuro ECHO
Epilepsy Treatmnets
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://echo.zoom.us/j/96042070856?pwd=UHVyWjFJMXV3bXRYWHNmb1JoblZCZz09__;!!GobTDDpD7A!awO2aBMxWEjoxqYaECSYt9LyD6o_ABA3c9Hw0KkOauJ8nPUV4GAHw03UwpB2_6AK57WTjNU$

If I do not “see” you again before the end of the year, I wish you happy, safe and HEALTHY holidays!

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO