[PedsECHO] No Peds ECHO clinic next week

Deidre Keefe keefed at upstate.edu
Thu Sep 17 14:00:30 EDT 2020

Hello!

I just wanted to make everyone aware that even though next week is the 4th Wednesday of the month, we will NOT be hosting a Pediatric ECHO session.  Sadly, almost a year ago I had booked a family vacation for next week and blocked out the schedule.  With the state of the country as it is now, we will not be taking this trip, but I wasn’t able to get slot filled to hold a presentation.

Enjoy the little break and be on the lookout for our weekly flyers for other clinics that may be of interest.

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO