[PedsECHO] CME Info and NO ECHO Clinics this week!

Deidre A. Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Mon Feb 22 10:34:13 EST 2021

Hello,

As you may have noticed I didn’t send out an ECHO Clinic schedule on Friday but I should have mentioned that is because we do not have any clinics scheduled this week.

Please note the below regarding CME credits as some new policies within the department have come to light:

  *   I can only alter attendance sheets back as far as 3 months, so it is imperative to get your evaluation forms in shortly after the clinics.

  *   As long as you complete a survey you will receive one CME credit.  If you need to claim those credits pleased email myself or CME at upstate.edu<mailto:CME at upstate.edu> to get a transcript.  As a reminder we only log the attendance once a month (at the end of the month) so please wait at least 2 weeks after a clinic to look for credit.

  *   Please consider requesting a transcript either quarterly or less frequently than that (if you don’t need them emergently).  They will all be listed on the transcript!

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO