[pert] PERT Protocol

Katsuhiro Kobayashi KobayasK at upstate.edu
Mon Jun 8 15:11:50 EDT 2020

The protocol looks good.

My questions would be
1. Do we have a call schedule including IR, Vascular and Cardiology
now?

2. Now we have capability of thrombectomy. How should we incorporate
this technique to the protocol?
Is it all up to the treating physician's discretion?

3. How often are we meeting and reviewing the cases? Quarterly or
Monthly?

Thanks

KK

>>> "Manju Paul" <paulm at upstate.edu> 5/28/2020 9:11 PM >>>
Please see the attached PERT protocol. Please review and add your
comments/edits as you deem fit. If you make changes to the document,
please keep "Track Changes" ON.

Thanks,
Manju.

Manju Paul MD, FCCP
Associate Professor of Medicine
Director of Bronchoscopy & Interventional Pulmonology ‑ Upstate
University Hospital

Director of ICU ‑ Upstate Community Hospital
Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
SUNY Upstate Medical University
750 E Adams St, Syracuse NY 13210
Phone: (315) 464‑4534
Pager:  (315) 467‑4507