[pert] Re: Please welcome Dr. Dhamoon and Dr. Gambhir

Harvir Singh Gambhir gambhirh at upstate.edu
Fri May 22 14:38:35 EDT 2020

It works for me.

Regards,
HSG
Harvir Singh Gambhir

> On May 22, 2020, at 2:08 PM, Jeffrey Montalbano <MontalbJ at upstate.edu>
wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> Dr. Chaudhuri is hoping to hold a virtual meeting next week regarding
the PERT Initiative.  Could you kindly let me know if this would
possible on Thursday, 5/28 at 6pm?  I will send out a Zoom invite.

> Jeffrey Montalbano
> Administrator to the Chief of Cardiology
> SUNY Upstate Medical University
>
> ph: 315-464-9578
> fx: 315-464-9571

> Dear friends,
> Please allow me to take the opportunity to welcome Drs Dhamoon and
Gambhir to our PERT initiative. They have worked tirelessly over the
past several years to improve quality of management and raise awareness
regarding venous thromboembolic disease. They are phenomenal additions
to our expertise pool. We will be richly benefited having Amit and
Harvir on board.
> That brings me to the next point of discussion.
> We are getting a substantial number of patients appropriate for PERT
intervention. Lets get together on a virtual huddle. Jeffrey Montalbano
will send out a zoom or webex invite.
> I do believe that the COVID-19 has solved our previous problem of
getting on a group meeting to discuss patients. We now have any number
of modalities to choose from ( zoom, webex, microsoft team, take your
pick).