[pert] [EXTERNAL] PERT code

Manju Paul PaulM at upstate.edu
Thu Feb 11 10:47:42 EST 2021

Hi,

As per our discussion last week we would like to run a mock PERT code tmrw at 3 pm.

Please ensure the following steps are completed prior to mock code tmrw:

  1.  Download the Microsoft Teams app
  2.  Download synapse mobility
  3.  Add server/ Server Name: synapse password: synmobility.upstate.edu:8443 ( this is for people at home - external)
  4.  Add server/ Server Name: synapse password: synmobility.upstate.edu:8080 ( at the hospital - internal)

We will start the mock code on microsoft teams at 3pm tmrw. Hope to see everyone there.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Manju

Manju Paul MD, FCCP

Associate Professor of Medicine

Director of Bronchoscopy & Interventional Pulmonology

Director of ICU - Upstate Community Hospital

Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine

SUNY Upstate Medical University

750 E Adams St, Syracuse NY 13210

Phone: (315) 464-4534

Pager:  (315) 467-4507