[reg] FW: April PAS Newsletter

Brenda L. Passardi PassardB at upstate.edu
Mon Apr 5 08:20:39 EDT 2021

From: Shelley D. White
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 8:00 AM
To: PAS Emergency Dept <PASEDReg at upstate.edu>; Galleries 4 <ACCPASUCGalleries4 at upstate.edu>; CG Switchboard <CGSB at upstate.edu>; CG Central Reg <CGCR at upstate.edu>; Ambassadors <Ambassadors at upstate.edu>; PAS Admitting <PASAdmitting at upstate.edu>
Cc: Stuart Wright <WrightS at upstate.edu>; Robert H. Seabury <SeaburRo at upstate.edu>; Robert J. Corona <CoronaR at upstate.edu>
Subject: April PAS Newsletter

It's national healthcare Access Week recognition week! We are excited to celebrate all that we accomplished in 2020 and look forward to an amazing year ahead!

In the newsletter I want to call out a couple of cool items:

  *   4 pages of Kudos!! You all ROCK!
  *   Mary Hoare collected over $91,000 in point of service collections and past due balances!
  *   We have a lot of April birthdays. Please reach out to your co-workers having birthdays. While I miss seeing everyone in person, I'm sure eating a lot less cake now.
  *   Consider entering the Upstate's Got Talent contest. This will be a lot of fun.
  *   Reminder that I'm available for office hours; I can meet you safely in person or by Zoom.

Thank you for all you do to support Upstate!

Shelley