[reg] FW: December Newsletter - Patient Access Services

Brenda L. Passardi PassardB at upstate.edu
Wed Dec 1 15:33:50 EST 2021

From: Shelley White
Sent: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 3:30 PM
To: Dept Newsletter <PASNewsletter at upstate.edu>
Subject: December Newsletter - Patient Access Services

Good afternoon,
First of all, I can't believe it's already December! In this issue, there's important information about the upcoming No-Surprises legislation that impacts scheduled self-pay and non-covered services. Take a few minutes to read the key points and review the information on the Patient Access Services intranet site. We'll continue to keep that site updated as more information becomes available.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D7E6C8.CB09BE20]It's sad to see our covid and flu numbers so high. Please remain diligent. We're heading into the holidays and want to ensure everyone stays healthy!

Shelley