[SANEECHO] [EXTERNAL] New ECHO at SUNY Upstate

Deidre A. Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Mon Jan 11 10:38:45 EST 2021

Happy New Year!

I am pleased to announce the launch of a new ECHO at SUNY Upstate.

Starting on Thursday January 21st 2021 we will be starting a SANE ECHO  - Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner

I am so pleased to have so many providers looking forward to these sessions.
Below are some of the details to get us ready for our kick off.

This new ECHO will run on the 3rd Thursday of every month. The first three sessions/topics are below.  Please pass this information on to any other providers or colleagues you feel would benefit from this information.  They are welcome to contact me at keefed at upstate.edu<mailto:keefed at upstate.edu> and I will make sure to get them on our list!

January 21st – Utilizing Ethical Decision Making Strategies When Caring for our Patients
February 18th – Providing Court Testimony
March 18th – Pediatric Sexual Abuse

Stay tuned for more information and the call in number!

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO