[SANEECHO] Reminder - SANE ECHO Cancelled 7.15.21

Deidre A. Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Wed Jul 14 15:50:08 EDT 2021

Hello,

I just wanted to remind everyone that we will NOT have our regularly scheduled clinic tomorrow.   We were already planning an August and September hiatus to get us over the hump of summer vacations, etc.

Since this cancellation came too late to reassign this month we will be taking off from now until October.

Our monthly SANE ECHO clinics will reconvene on 10/21/21.

Everyone have a wonderful summer and please remember you are always welcome to join any ECHO clinic on our schedule!

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO