[SANEECHO] Today's ECHO Screening - 12 PM

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Wed Jan 19 10:16:48 EST 2022

Hello,

One last reminder about  today’s 2nd session of our Lung Cancer Screening ECHO.

YOU DID NOT HAVE TO ATTEND SESSION 1. These are separate sessions and today’s session segment focuses on how to refer, follow-up and tobacco counseling.  It would be a great session for anyone in the office that is in charge of referrals as well as the practitioners.

Please join us for this much needed education. These sessions were part of a grant on cancer control.  The grantors are looking for a great turnout (fingers crossed).

Join Zoom from PC, Mac, iOS or Android:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://echo.zoom.us/j/735931981__;!!GobTDDpD7A!ee4G9lz0RUCd5x-CpjqbJlwTZ91i1cvs_NLGYRSdiy5ORRVIML4hFCOotuigp8lWd87Mew$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://echo.zoom.us/j/735931981?pwd=Tk5VYmNyMndOZmM2V1NIQkpSdFMxZz09__;!!GobTDDpD7A!ee4G9lz0RUCd5x-CpjqbJlwTZ91i1cvs_NLGYRSdiy5ORRVIML4hFCOotuigp8l7KFzYYQ$ >

Meeting ID: 735 931 981
Password: ECHO

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO