[util] Canadian Wildfires.

Thomas Slater SlaterT at upstate.edu
Tue Jun 6 11:12:34 EDT 2023

Good morning,

Due to the Canadian wildfires, we are experiencing burning odors inside our facilities. Most ventilation units are on minimum outside air as part of the normal cooling season lineup, but some odors will still enter most buildings similar to what is noticed while outside.
Unless the odor is concentrated in one small area or is electrical in nature, we ask to minimize calls to operations as we wait out the situation in Canada.

For any concerns, please call:

Downtown: Maintenance Operation Center at 315-464-4230
Community: Plant Operations at 315-492-5668/5805

Thank you,

Thomas G  Slater 🌈

Pronouns:  He / Him / His / Himself

[cid:image001.png at 01D99867.CA774D90]
Physical Plant - Maintenance Operations Center
750 East Adams Street
Room UH-1806
Syracuse, NY 13210

e: slatert at upstate.edu
p: 315-464-4230 (external)
p: 4-7357 (internal)
f: 315-464-4711

“But really, Marilla, one can’t stay sad very long in such an interesting world, can one?”
(Lucy Maud Montgomery)