[StopTheBleed] Instructors Needed - August 30th - Crown Plaza, Syracuse

Jerome Morrison MorrisJe at upstate.edu
Fri Aug 12 09:27:51 EDT 2022

Good morning,

Currently, there are two instructors signed-up to teach this class and we are in need of additional help.

Please sign-up to teach if you can help.

CLICK TO REGISTER TO TEACH<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://register-to-teach.eventbrite.com/__;!!GobTDDpD7A!LgfGx5iiUHGXS9QL3-Nfo9zsiAuidSqCJHspafcrMP6VwXYMvs17qccfrng9IQc_Ja_lMwRifqZ8DZuWkCFq5DmpBEfGFdg$  >

Thanks!

Jerry

Jerome Morrison
Trauma Outreach & Education Coordinator