[Stroke] Upstate Educational Opportunity - February RUSH

Joshua Onyan OnyanJ at upstate.edu
Wed Feb 14 09:26:35 EST 2024

Thank you. I am including Jenn from my team who helps me edit these flyers. Jenn, can you please make the change noted below to our master before sending out to other groups?

Thanks,
Josh

Get Outlook for iOS<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/o0ukef__;!!GobTDDpD7A!Ke6U-IlNm28edectx4xUuE_1tFlw8qEPvC-TUKZmwaabprIUeBRGldCFsu-o3V87d5WM0WQ8YnJi0IUVgTu2NSs$ >