[Stroke] Educational Opportunity - Upstate Virtual RUSH Conference Series

Joshua Onyan OnyanJ at upstate.edu
Thu Jan 18 09:54:01 EST 2024

Good morning- please join us as we resume our Virtual RUSH Conference Series on Wednesday, January 24th, 2024 at noon.

Our presentations this month will include:

Presenter: Grahame Gould, MD Upstate
Neurosurgeon/Neurointerventionalist
Topic: Understanding The Treatment And Care Of A Patient With An Aneurysm

Presenter: Luke Gasowski BS, BSRT, FP C, CCP C, RRT, NPS ACCS, C NPT, NRP, EMT P
Critical Care Flight Paramedic Respiratory Therapist
Topic: Viewing the Care Of A Stroke Patient Through The Air Medical Team's Eyes

Registration can be found at: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7161364859075425886__;!!GobTDDpD7A!KbC-SLKbZw7QYO2kKvWevj5odt7GkbhU7_0tMxf6DcDx-zDGcAT1tKyWw79m9NNQShj0XfIHbNI7mqQBjxJ6JYU$

For your attendance, 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(tm) or 1.0 Contact Hour will be awarded for this activity.

Thank you!
Josh

Joshua Onyan, MSN, RN, SCRN
Stroke Program Manager