[toxhealth] Toxicology ECHO - Next Tuesday 4/23!!

Deidre Keefe keefed at upstate.edu
Tue Apr 16 10:16:26 EDT 2019

Hello Again,

Thank you all for your interest and support of our new Toxicology ECHO.  Our first clinic will be held next Tuesday 4/23 from 12-1 PM.  Below is the call in information.  If you have ANY questions on the technology aspect of the clinic do not hesitate to reach out, we will make sure to get you set before next Tuesday.  I have reattached the flyer and schedule, please feel free to share with colleagues!

Also, these clinics rely on de-identified cases from you!  I have attached our case presentation form.  It is a fillable PDF and you can email it right back to me.  Cases relating to the clinic topic (this session is the opioid epidemic) will be honored first, but you are welcome to send any pertinent toxicology cases at any time!

Remember, you will receive one CME credit free of charge for each clinic session you attend and fill out the subsequent evaluation.

If you have any questions before next week, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks!
Deidre

LOGIN AND CONNECTION

SUNY Upstate Toxicology ECHO is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom from PC, Mac, iOS or Android:

https://echo.zoom.us/j/329312363 <https://echo.zoom.us/j/329312363>

Joining by phone ONLY:

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 329 312 363

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO
Strategic Affairs, Office of the President
Phone: 315-464-7861
keefed at upstate.edu
www.upstate.edu/echo