[toxhealth] ECHO REMINDER - Sched. Change - NEXT TUESDAY

Deidre Keefe keefed at upstate.edu
Tue Sep 24 09:55:19 EDT 2019

Good Morning,

This is a reminder about the schedule change for the Toxicology ECHO.  From this point forward we will be meeting on the FIRST Tuesday of the month.

Our next session is already next week - October 1st!!

We will be discussing Pediatric toxicology - “When One Dose can Kill”

The call in information is below and case presentation form can be found at our website - - http://www.upstate.edu/echo/upstate-echos/toxicology/index.php <http://www.upstate.edu/echo/upstate-echos/toxicology/index.php>.

LOGIN AND CONNECTION
Zoom via PC, MAC, IOS, or Android

Go to www.zoom.us  <http://www.zoom.us/>and select download on the bottom left hand corner of the page.
https://echo.zoom.us/j/329312363 <https://echo.zoom.us/j/329312363>