[toxhealth] [EXTERNAL] 2021 Tox ECHO Schedule

Deidre A. Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Wed Dec 9 13:53:22 EST 2020

Hello,

Attached is the schedule for the 2021 Toxicology ECHO clinics.  We have worked to incorporate topic suggestions from our participants.  If there are any other topics you would like to see discussed please do not hesitate to share them with me.

I have also re-attached our case presentation form.  If you feel you have a case that would apply to one of our upcoming topics or any toxicology case you would like discussed with our Tox team during out ECHO sessions, please fill out the  and return it to me.

Thanks so much for all of your time, attention, cases and participation this year.  We couldn’t do this without you!

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO