[toxnews] Toxicology Case Conference for Thursday Feb 21 (Please note time change)

Jeanna Marraffa marraffj at upstate.edu
Tue Feb 19 11:37:41 EST 2019

Please find the attached flyer for Toxicology Case Conference on Thursday Feb 21 at 1 pm in UH Room 8405B. Remote meeting information also included.

I have not received journal articles yet, but will forward them along as soon as I do.

We hope you can join us

Jeanna M. Marraffa, Pharm.D., DABAT, FAACT
Clinical Toxicologist
Upstate Medical University, Upstate New York Poison Center
Associate Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
315-464-7076

The information contained in this email is confidential intended only for the use of the party to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that you are strictly prohibited from sharing, distributing or copying this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender. Thank you.