[toxnews] New Program Announcement: Toxicology ECHO starting in April

Jeanna Marraffa marraffj at upstate.edu
Mon Mar 25 09:23:14 EDT 2019

The Upstate NY Poison Center serves 54 counties, north of Westchester
county, in the State of New York. We provide around the clock expert
advice to the public, governmental agencies and healthcare providers.
Our goal with Project ECHO is to provide outreach to healthcare
providers, clinics, hospitals and health departments discussing a
variety of topics of toxicologic relevance. We are excited to launch
this interactive program for learning and collaboration.

This ECHO will be held on the 3rd Tuesday of every month from 12-1 PM.
The first session is April 23rd (yes, we know that isn’t the 3rd
Tuesday).

To keep informed about the upcoming educational activities, please
subscribe to our listserve: toxhealth at lists.upstate.edu/. Please send
this email to any colleagues that may find this valuable.

I have attached a welcome letter better explaining the new program, and
a flyer that includes the dates, topics and the call in number.  If you
would like to join this ECHO or want more information feel free to email
me.

We hope you will join us for this ECHO!

Thank you,
The Toxicology ECHO Team

Jeanna M. Marraffa, Pharm.D., DABAT, FAACT
Clinical Toxicologist
Upstate Medical University, Upstate New York Poison Center
Associate Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
315-464-7076

The information contained in this email is confidential intended only
for the use of the party to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be aware that you are strictly prohibited
from sharing, distributing or copying this email. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender. Thank you.