[toxnews] Toxicology Case Conference and Journal Club: Thursday September 19 (NOTE TIME CHANGE)

Jeanna Marraffa MarraffJ at upstate.edu
Mon Sep 16 08:07:39 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone
We hope that you can join us for Toxicology Case Conference immediately followed by journal club on Thursday September 19 beginning at 1:00 pm.
We will be viewing ACMT National Case Conference from 1-2 pm and then at 2 pm beginning our own case conference.

Syracuse rotators, please have a lead discussant for each of these articles.

Remote meeting information is also included.

Hope to see you there

Jeanna

Jeanna M. Marraffa, Pharm.D., DABAT, FAACT
Clinical Toxicologist
Upstate Medical University, Upstate New York Poison Center
Associate Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
315-464-7076

The information contained in this email is confidential intended only for the use of the party to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that you are strictly prohibited from sharing, distributing or copying this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender. Thank you.