[toxnews] Fwd: Toxicology ECHO on the Overdose/Toxic Patient and Advance Directives TODAY at 1200

Jeanna Marraffa MarraffJ at upstate.edu
Tue May 5 08:32:58 EDT 2020

See below

Jeanna M. Marraffa, Pharm.D., DABAT, FAACT
Clinical Toxicologist
Upstate Medical University, Upstate New York Poison Center
Associate Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
315-464-7076

The information contained in this email is confidential intended only
for the use of the party to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be aware that you are strictly prohibited
from sharing, distributing or copying this email. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender. Thank you.

>>> Jeanna Marraffa 5/5/2020 8:29 AM >>>
Please join us for a Toxicology ECHO On the overdose patient/toxic
patient and advance directives with Dr. Faber-Langendoen today at noon.

Zoom meeting details are below.

Jeanna

>>> Deidre Keefe <keefed at upstate.edu> 5/4/2020 9:52 AM >>>

REMINDER

Good Morning,

Please find below the information for tomorrow’s TOX ECHO.  Please join
us at 12 PM.

> Join us next Tuesday 5/5/20 at 12 PM - My patient overdosed and has
an advance directive….now what? Presented by Jeanna Marraffa, PharmD and
Dr. Kathy Farber-Langendoen

http://www.upstate.edu/echo/upstate-echos/toxicology/index.php
<http://www.upstate.edu/echo/upstate-echos/toxicology/index.php>.

> The call in information is below ⇣
>

> LOGIN AND CONNECTION
>
> Zoom via PC, MAC, IOS, or Android
>
> Go to
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.zoom.us__;!!GobTDDpD7A!dD2fGh7Nhqi8vaRpFmXTY50DfRyP0v_dR1ggciD6_iLXuqp3SX1lg1bxy_PcdxQrzc26$

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.zoom.us_&d=DwMFAg&c=ogn2iPkgF7TkVSicOVBfKg&r=RCexaPwVIMk-RJiov-PTYDEDldac69P2CCfl1-8FzUk&m=PiUd5yxTteCaga10wd-uWwpXI6QTWpN3gzt5VUBvzrw&s=T4Iriayy_St4POR6LiIesdaXj3A-dIYPNOFmjvzLsG0&e=>and
select download on the bottom left hand corner of the page.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://echo.zoom.us/j/329312363__;!!GobTDDpD7A!dD2fGh7Nhqi8vaRpFmXTY50DfRyP0v_dR1ggciD6_iLXuqp3SX1lg1bxy_Pcd7qrbnG1$

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__echo.zoom.us_j_329312363&d=DwMFAg&c=ogn2iPkgF7TkVSicOVBfKg&r=RCexaPwVIMk-RJiov-PTYDEDldac69P2CCfl1-8FzUk&m=PiUd5yxTteCaga10wd-uWwpXI6QTWpN3gzt5VUBvzrw&s=LLKPK5yE-kqEUGr070h4T1Upma40T4GRN2o9SrETZ0c&e=>