[toxnews] Toxicology Case Conference

William D. Eggleston EgglestW at upstate.edu
Tue Jun 8 23:22:57 EDT 2021

Please join us this Thursday at 1:30 PM for our toxicology case conference and journal club. The information for the virtual conference is attached (local rotators will meet in the poison center conference room). We will be discussing the accompanying cases and journal articles, we look forward to seeing you!

Willie