[toxnews] Toxicology Case Conference on Ethical Considerations in our patient population: Thursday September 21 at 1:30

Jeanna Marraffa MarraffJ at upstate.edu
Fri Sep 15 09:20:42 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

We hope that you can join us (either virtually or in person) on Thursday September 21 at 1:30 pm for our annual Combined Ethics/Toxicology Case Conference. Dr. Amy Caruso-Brown, Interim Chair of Bioethics and Humanities, will be our guest.

If you are attending in person, we will be on the 9th floor conference room in Jacobsen Hall. If you are able to attend remotely, the Zoom meeting details are in the attached word document.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Jeanna

Jeanna M. Marraffa, PharmD, MPH, DABAT, FAACT (she/her/hers)
Clinical Director, Upstate NY Poison Center
Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
Upstate Medical University