[toxnews] Toxicology Case Conference for Thursday January 25

Jeanna Marraffa MarraffJ at upstate.edu
Mon Jan 22 19:06:01 EST 2024

Hi Everyone,
We hope that you can join us for Toxicology Case Conference and Journal Club on Thursday January 25 starting at 1:30 pm. This week's case conference will be led by Drs. Mahonski and Vaid.

We will be in Jacobsen Hall on the 9th floor and also via Zoom (Zoom meeting details included in the attached word document).

We hope you come prepared for a lively discussion of the cases to be discussed.
Syracuse rotators, please have a lead discussant for each of the attached journal articles and we look forward to an active discussion about these papers with all attendees!

Jeanna

Jeanna M. Marraffa, Pharm.D., MPH, DABAT, FAACT (she/her/hers)

Clinical Director, Upstate New York Poison Center

Clinical Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
Upstate Medical University

315-464-7076

The information contained in this email is confidential intended only for the use of the party to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that you are strictly prohibited from sharing, distributing or copying this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender. Thank you.

[cid:4538d5f0-a920-4e31-bdcb-135c8f52f4c3]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/d042c4a96d444aae94c7a5661ee3c7f0@upstate.edu?anonymous&ep=signature__;!!GobTDDpD7A!PBGtCjvQCgdVGVqvWSCLrL59K2T8qNm6VvNpDitNzVzskjLH4eIceX8aLIRUo7g4ZdYnR6AfOOskcmHEgOUZ_TYmnWc$ >              Book time to meet with me<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/d042c4a96d444aae94c7a5661ee3c7f0@upstate.edu?anonymous&ep=signature__;!!GobTDDpD7A!PBGtCjvQCgdVGVqvWSCLrL59K2T8qNm6VvNpDitNzVzskjLH4eIceX8aLIRUo7g4ZdYnR6AfOOskcmHEgOUZ_TYmnWc$ >