(EXTERNAL) [UAS] [EXTERNAL] New Nappi (Health & Wellness) Building

Gautier, Thomas tgautier at srcinc.com
Wed Feb 5 15:13:00 EST 2020

I’ll be calling in, will still be out of town but we can chat after if we need to catch up!

Thomas Gautier
Research Engineer
SRC, Inc.
7502 Round Pond Road
North Syracuse, NY 13212
T 315-452-8656
C 626-429-5570
tgautier at srcinc.com
www.srcinc.com

On Feb 5, 2020, at 2:47 PM, Steve Roberts <RobertsS at upstate.edu> wrote:

 Notice: This message originated outside of SRC. -- Do not click on links or open attachments unless you are sure the content is safe, and never enter your username and password.
Are you going to be at the drone meeting on Monday?
>>> "Kirstin Shoemaker" <shoemakk at upstate.edu> 2/4/20 3:10 PM >>>
By the 14th

Sent from my iPhone