[util] Cooling Season Ending Notice / Week of November 16th

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Fri Nov 13 08:29:09 EST 2020

Physical Plant - HVAC will be performing its annual winterization of the hospital cooling system the week of November 16th which is required to prevent equipment damage during freezing weather.
During periods of warm weather, we will have very limited capability to supply cooling to the majority of the North, South, and West wings. Please bear with us during any unseasonably warm weather. If any period of warm weather will persist we will do our best to restore cooling if possible.
East Wing, East Tower, and Cancer Center systems maintain their cooling capability year-round and are not affected by this. Patient rooms with window AC units would not be affected as well.
If you have any questions of concerns please contact the Associate Director of Utilities, Tim O'Hara at 315-297-1600.