[util] A/C System Shutdown 6 West / Thursday, August 26th / Starting 7:00 AM

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Tue Aug 24 08:34:28 EDT 2021

In support of Heart & Vascular Project for 6 West we will be shutting down Stulz Split A/C system that cools Equipment Room 6515 in EP Lab Room 6514 on 6 West. We will be setting up a temporary Spot Cool Unit in Equipment 6515 on loan from HVAC Department so as "not" to interrupt EP Lab services during the shutdown.

This shutdown will take place on Thursday (8/26/21) starting at 0700 with the assistance of HVAC Department supplying the Spot Cool Unit. The duration of the shutdown will be approximately 8 hrs. in duration.

Any questions concerning this shutdown should be directed to Richard Peterson at contacts below.

Richard Peterson
Associate Facilities Project Manager
petersri at upstate.edu<mailto:petersri at upstate.edu>
(860) 885-4345