[util] Air Handler Unit Shutdown Notice / Shutdown begins 6:00 AM Saturday, August 28th and may last through Sunday, the 29th

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Wed Aug 25 10:51:19 EDT 2021

In support of Heart & Vascular Project we will be shutting down AHU 6-2 on Saturday (8-28-21) to install a new return air fan (RF-1). The area affected during this shutdown will be the EP Lab (6514), EP Equipment Room (6515) & EP Control Room (6516).

The shutdown will start at 0600 on Saturday (8-28-21) and could take 2 days (48 hrs.) to complete. However we will try to complete this work in one day if at all possible.

Any questions concerning this shutdown should be directed to Richard Peterson below. TY.

Richard Peterson
Associate Facilities Project Manager
petersri at upstate.edu<mailto:petersri at upstate.edu>
(860) 885-4345