[util] 3E MRI Chillers Shutdown Notice / Wednesday, September 1st / Starting 6:00 AM

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Mon Aug 30 13:37:20 EDT 2021

On Wednesday morning, September 1st, a shutdown to the 3E MRI chillers is required to install BACnet cards for communication with our Building Control System. The shutdown will begin at 6 AM and will last for 30 minutes. The MRI's on 3E will be unavailable during this time.

Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns. Thank you.

Tyler Eisgruber, EIT
Mechanical Facilities Engineer // Project Manager
Facilities Engineering
SUNY Upstate Medical University
Phone: 315-399-8349