[util] Electrical Shutdown Notice / Today - Thursday, June 24th / Starting at 1:00 for approximately 4 hours

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Thu Jun 24 09:06:06 EDT 2021

In support of the Heart & Vascular project for Phase 2 on 6 West we will need to shutdown electrical panel UH 7N ELP-1. We are planning on doing this on Thursday (6/24/21) starting at 1300 hrs. for approximately a 4 hour duration.

Area to be affected will be room 7431 and dialysis.

Any questions should be directed to Richard Peterson at contacts below. TY

Richard Peterson
Associate Facilities Project Manager
petersri at upstate.edu<mailto:petersri at upstate.edu>
(860) 885-4345