[util] HVAC Construction Noise Notice / SATURDAY MAY 15TH / 9:00am to 5:00pm

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Thu May 13 14:29:59 EDT 2021

Please read the attached notice.

From: Douglas J. Joseph
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2021 12:19 PM
To: Mary E. Lent <LentM at upstate.edu>
Cc: Lawrence N. Blanchard <BlanchaL at upstate.edu>; Ronald Doughty <DoughtyR at upstate.edu>; Timothy J. O'Hara <OHaraTi at upstate.edu>; Marylin A. Galimi <GalimiM at upstate.edu>
Subject: UH HVAC Exhaust Fan Replacement SATURDAY MAY 15TH CONSTRUCTION NOISE FIRST FLOOR NORTH WING

Hi Mary......please call me.   Thanks  Doug

To accomplish removal and installation of a failed patient care Exhaust fan, an HVAC contractor will need to continue the concrete support structure demolition in the UH North Basement (Far north end). Work is planned for Saturday , May 15th. From 9:00am to 5:00pm.  This noise may emanate to other areas of the lower North wing, specifically the first floor area. (Hospital Administration, Nursing Administration, etc)

We apologize for any inconvenience. If there are any issues with this project, please contact Ron Doughty at 315-884-0003