[util] AHU 6-2 Shutdown

Kimberly J. Austin AustinK at upstate.edu
Thu Oct 7 13:27:51 EDT 2021

In support of Heart & Vascular Project we will be shutting down AHU 6-2 to install a new supply fan (SF-1).

Affected areas during shutdown will be Heart & Vascular area on 6 West that is under construction, EP Control room (6416), EP Lab (6414) and clean storage room (6413) on active side of Heart & Vascular.

The time of shutdown is Saturday 10/9/21 @0600 and will be down until the work is complete which may run into Sunday 10/10/21. We will try to complete the work in one day but need Sunday as a back-up in case of any unforeseen issue.

Any questions on this shutdown should be directed to Richard Peterson at contacts below.

Richard Peterson
Associate Facilities Project Manager
petersri at upstate.edu<mailto:petersri at upstate.edu>
(860) 885-4345