[util] Correction

Kimberly J. Austin AustinK at upstate.edu
Mon Jul 25 09:37:30 EDT 2022

P-TUBE INTERUPTION NOTICE FOR UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, EAST WING, EAST TOWER, and CANCER CENTER

TO:                       All Departments with Space in University Hospital, East Wing, East Tower, and Cancer Center

FROM:                  Tim O'Hara
                              Physical Plant Services

SUBJECT:          P-Tube Interruption Notice for University Hospital, East Wing, East Tower, and Cancer Center Monday July 25, 2022 thru Friday July 29,2022 from 6 am to 4 pm

DATE:                  July 25, 2022

On Monday July 25, 2022 thru Friday July 29,2022 from 6 am to 4 pm we will be conducting P-Tube maintenance. During this time there will be areas in the Hospital, East Wing, East Tower and Cancer Center that the P-Tube system will be down in order to conduct work safely.

An overhead page will be heard at the start of the shutdown and once work is complete.

>From 11am to 4 pm Monday July 25, 2022 thru Friday July 29,2022  there will be work on individual P-Tube stations. During this time the only impacts will be the at the station being worked on, all other areas will be operational.

Campus buildings will not be affected by this repair work.

If you have any questions or require clarification of this notice, please contact Dan Koch at 315-956-4017.