[util] Central Equipment Services (CES) Notice for 08/15/2023

Thomas Slater SlaterT at upstate.edu
Mon Aug 14 10:19:40 EDT 2023

Please be advised that Centralized Equipment Services (CES) will receive 30 stretchers on Tuesday, 15 August in the morning.  With the freight elevator in the East Tower out of service, a team will move the stretchers from the receiving dock, located in the basement, to the 7th floor.  We will minimize disruption to patient areas and elevator service.  We appreciate your patience in this matter.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Kristin Wright at 4-6440.