[util] P-Tube Announcement.

Thomas Slater SlaterT at upstate.edu
Fri Jul 28 13:43:30 EDT 2023

P-T UBE NOTICE FOR UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, EAST WING, EAST TOWER, CANCER CENTER, and NAPPI

TO:                        All Departments with Space in University Hospital, East Wing, East Tower, Cancer Center, and Nappi
SUBJECT:                P-Tube Interruption Notice for University Hospital, East Wing, East Tower, Cancer Center, and Nappi

DATE:                     7/28/23

We are currently experiencing problems both sending and receiving P-tubes in the Nappi Center.  Starting today, July 28, 2023, we will be conducting maintenance work to try to resolve these issues.  We ask that during this time you please use our volunteer services to send and receive samples for Nappi until further notice.

For Nappi: Volunteers are reached by calling “Nappi Welcome Team” on Vocera

All other locations: Volunteers in Express are available to assist when the p-tube is down. To reach Express, dial 4-5182 or call “Volunteer Express” on Vocera. Express is open Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm and Saturdays 10am-2pm.

Campus buildings will not be affected by this repair work.

If you have any questions or require clarification of this notice, please contact Stu Hatzinger at 315-920-2584

Thomas G  Slater 🌈

Pronouns:  He / Him / His / Himself

[cid:image001.png at 01D9C159.7A340560]
Physical Plant - Maintenance Operations Center
750 East Adams Street
Room UH-1806
Syracuse, NY 13210

e: slatert at upstate.edu
p: 315-464-4230 (external)
p: 4-7357 (internal)
f: 315-464-4711

“But really, Marilla, one can’t stay sad very long in such an interesting world, can one?”
(Lucy Maud Montgomery)