[util] Stairwell #3 closure UPDATE

Anne Hodges HodgesA at upstate.edu
Mon Feb 26 14:48:34 EST 2024

Stairwell #3 located in University Hospital Main Lobby across from the Main Elevators will have a running closure for the next two weeks starting on February 26th  from 7AM to 3 PM.

In an effort to upgrade the power in the IMT Closets,  the contractor will need to access the chase in stairwell 3.

This is what you can expect for tomorrow, Tuesday February 27th.

Working at the 6th floor no access to or from the stairwell will be available while electrical work is going on.

You will be able to walk past the work area in the stairwell but won’t be able to enter or exit the stairwell through the door.  The door area is where the work is.

Once the work on 6 is finished we will open that door and move to the  5th floor.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 315-243-5974.

Anne Hodges, Office Assistant 2
Physical Plant - Maintenance Operations Center
Upstate Medical University   Room 1806
315-464-4230