[util] Annual Fire Alarm Testing.

Thomas Slater SLATERT at upstate.edu
Tue Mar 26 13:07:09 EDT 2024

Annual Fire Alarm Test

 University Hospital

TO:                 University Hospital - North, West, & South Wings

FROM:            Physical Plant Services

SUB.:              Annual Fire Alarm Test

UH Main Hospital

                        Wednesday March 27, 2024

TODAY’S DATE:                             March 26, 2024

Testing Start Date:    March 27, 2024 between 6-6:30am

Physical Plant staff will be conducting an annual fire alarm test starting between 6:00am-6:30am on Wednesday March 27, 2024, in the Main Hospital.

What to expect:

  *   On the morning of Wednesday March 27, 2024, between 6-6:30am we will do an overhead page and Vocera message alerting staff that we will be starting a fire alarm test.
  *   Directly following the alert, we will begin the fire alarm test.
  *   As soon as the fire alarm test starts, all bells, horns, and strobes will be activated as well as all the fire doors closing.
  *   We will have staff on all floors checking to see if all devices are working properly.
  *   The testing could take up to 30 min to complete.

If you have any questions or require clarification of this notice, please contact Stu Hatzinger at (315) 920-2584.

Physical Plant
Maintenance Operations Center
Room UH-1806

Email:  mocenter at upstate.edu
Phone:  X 4-4230
Facsimile:  X 4-4711

Normal hours of operation:
Monday through Friday, 07:00 - 16:30

[cid:2738c0a3-cf3f-44c2-9365-41b228a43004]