[unyoc-planning] FW: Concerning your upcoming event - 2019 annual UNYOC conference

Porcello, Lorraine Lorraine_Porcello at URMC.Rochester.edu
Tue Jun 4 09:01:05 EDT 2019

Good morning,

Did anyone else receive this inquiry about conference streaming and recording services?
I'm not sure this is something that would interest us at this time - or if this California-based company would be our first choice.

Still, I thought I should pass it along just in case.

Best,
Lorraine

Lorraine Porcello, MLIS, MSIM
Branch Librarian

Basil G. Bibby Library, Eastman Institute for Oral Health
Phone: 585.275.3247
John R. Williams Health Sciences Library, Highland Hospital
Phone: 585.341.0378