[unyoc-planning] Conference planning - updates?

McKinnell, Jennifer mckinn at mcmaster.ca
Thu Sep 26 11:24:21 EDT 2019

I support this idea.

Kim, Olivia – any concerns?

Jennifer

From: unyoc-planning-bounces at lists.upstate.edu [mailto:unyoc-planning-bounces at lists.upstate.edu] On Behalf Of Porcello, Lorraine
Sent: September 25, 2019 11:59 AM
To: 'Mamo, Elizabeth' <Elizabeth.Mamo at rochesterregional.org>; VBMClibrary <vbmclibrary at gmail.com>; unyoc-planning at lists.upstate.edu
Subject: RE: [unyoc-planning] Conference planning - updates?

Hi Folks,

I am responsible, along with Halyna and Julia, for the Program planning.

I can tell you that no acceptances have gone out yet, although they were supposed to on Friday.  I apologize for the delay and our team will continue to work at it.
Is it possible to postpone the Early Bird Registration deadline to October 4th?

Best,
Lorraine