[unyoc-planning] RE: Proposal for a joint chapter conference 2022

Porcello, Lorraine Lorraine_Porcello at URMC.Rochester.edu
Fri Feb 21 12:28:42 EST 2020

Good afternoon,

Please see Beth Dyer's email below regarding the possibility of a joint conference in 2022.  I realize that we have already begun planning our conference in Clayton, NY<https://www.1000islands-clayton.com/> in 2022.

By the time we get to this conference, Olivia will be the Immediate Past Chair and two wonderful but as-yet-unknown people will be the Chair and Vice Chair.
As such, I'm not sure how to adjudicate a discussion with such far-reaching implications.

Perhaps we can start by discussing whether a joint conference is something that we would want to do?
Kim, I think your opinion is very important, given that you'll be the Chair of Conference Planning.  Anyone else whose term on the BOD extends to 2022 should also make sure their voice is heard.

Best Regards,

Lorraine

Lorraine Porcello, MLIS, MSIM
Branch Librarian

Basil G. Bibby Library, Eastman Institute for Oral Health
Mail: Room 008, 625 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: 585.275.3247
Hours: M&T - 8:30am - 5:00pm; W&Th - 1:00pm - 5:00pm

John R. Williams Health Sciences Library, Highland Hospital
Mail: Box 49, 1000 South Avenue Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: 585.341.6761
Hours: W&Th - 8:00am - 12:00 pm; F - 8:00am - 4:30pm