[unyoc-planning] UNYOC Conference

Porcello, Lorraine Lorraine_Porcello at URMC.Rochester.edu
Tue Nov 10 14:43:12 EST 2020

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send this email.  I am sending your kind words along to all the conference planning volunteers.
It was a relief to have everything go according to plan, and this positive feedback is the cherry on top!

Best Regards,
Lorraine

Lorraine Porcello, MLIS, MSIM
Branch Librarian

Basil G. Bibby Library, Eastman Institute for Oral Health
Mail: Room 008, 625 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: 585.275.3247
Hours: M&T - 8:30am - 5:00pm; W&Th - 1:00pm - 5:00pm

John R. Williams Health Sciences Library, Highland Hospital
Mail: Box 49, 1000 South Avenue Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: 585.341.0378
Hours: W&Th - 8:00am - 12:00 pm; F - 8:00am - 4:30pm